We Inspire the World to Play

Connect With Us

Electronic Arts

Stuart Canfield, Senior Vice President
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
Email: ir@ea.com


Shareholder Services

Whom can I call with any questions about my shares?
If you hold shares in "street name" you may contact your broker. If you do not own your shares through a broker but are a shareholder of record, you may call our transfer agent, Computershare, at 1-800-736-3001 (international callers 1-781-575-3100), email Computershare at web.queries@computershare.com or visit their Investor Center at www.computershare.com/investor.

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Comments *
Enter the code shown above.